– The world’s fastest desert – just where you want it
It is increasingly important that all types of end products should be able to survive the extremes of climates and conditions anywhere in the world.
RISE has expert personnel and many years’ experience of simulating the effect of the sun on various products.
Our solar simulators can very accurately reproduce the radiation characteristiscs of the sun. No longer do you need to transport your products halfway round the world and then suffer difficult working conditions to test them in a desert climate.
Ageing can be accelerated, reducing a year’s exposure in a desert to a few months in our laboratory.
Technical data: Large Solar Simulator
- Floor area: 10 × 15 m
- Illuminated area: 2.5 × 5.5 m
- Ceiling height: About 7.0 m
- Entrance: 4.0 × 4.0 m
- Capacity up to 80 air changes/h
- Air velocity about 0.5 m/s
- Illuminance/irridance about 500 – 1 200 W/m2
RISE also has climate chambers in smaller sizes.
+46 10-516 55 02