– Simulating extremely high and low temperatures
It is increasingly important that all types of end products should be able to survive the extremes of climates and conditions anywhere in the world.
RISE has expert personnel and many years’ experience of simulating extreme climatic conditions in climate chambers.
With the very latest technology RISE can very precisely simulate whatever climate conditions you need, in order to verify the performance of products and anticipate any problems that such conditions might cause.
Temperature and humidity can be varied over the required range, in cycles ranging from hours to several days. Rate of change of temperature, too, can also be controlled.
Technical data: Large Climate Chamber
- Length: 20.6 m
- Width: 6.0 m
- Height: 6.0 m
- Floor area: 120 m2
- Entrance: 3.0 × 4.5 m (w × h)
- Temperature -50°C to +95°C
- Rate of changes in 0.5 – 1.0°C/minute, temperature depending on the item under test
- Relative humidity 20% – 95% RH over the range +20°C to +50°C
RISE also has climate chambers in smaller sizes.
+46 10-516 55 02